The first Ayala subdivision in Western Visayas, Ayala North Point in the suburbs of Bacolod City, Negros Occidental follows the tradition of Ayala’s fully integrated communities in Makati, Muntinlupa, Cavite, Laguna and Cebu. It will have its own transit facilities and core area that will feature a retail strip with specialty shops, a school, and other amenities designed to meet the various needs of its residents.
It is also the only subdivision in the region with an existing village management program that ensures customer satisfaction, comfort and security. With first-class amenities and facilities, Ayala North Point is the premier residential address in Negros.
- Exclusive village clubhouse
- Social hall
- Multi-purpose field
- Landscaped parks and playgrounds
- Four themed gardens in Phase 4 - Aroma, Vista, Terra and Aria
- Swimming pools
- Indoor multi-purpose court that can be converted to house a basketball, volleyball and badminton court
- Tennis courts
- Mini soccer field
- Jogging trails
- Putting green
Village Features and Facilities
- A gated community with 24-hour security
- Village management that ensures customer satisfaction, comfort and security
- Underground utilities for power, cable and telephone lines
- Independent water system for 24-hour high pressure
- Extensive landscaping with tree-lined walkways
- Six-lane, thirty meter wide main road
Situated within North Point, Talisay City, Negros Occidental. North Point is Ayala Land's fully-integrated and master-planned mixed-use development with a full-line of residential villages, commercial buildings, retail center with specialty shops, landscaped parks and educational facility.
Approximately five (5) minutes away from Bacolod City, Ayala North Point is accessible via the Talisay City national highway and via the six-lane spine road inside the North Point estate.